Monday 28 April 2008

Operation HQ!


So this is where its all starting. From a caravan in a field on the slopes of a mountain in Snowdonia. Can you spot Angus and Dilan? I think it's about time I introduced this blog. I have set it up to document my forthcoming trip to New Zealand in July. There is still lots to plan, lots to think about - or to try not to think about - somethings get boring if you think too much. There's a little over 2 months to go until I leave this field for the other side of the globe but no doubt I'll have forgotten to do something in time. It wouldn't be a trip if it all went smoothly now would it? For the past year I have been working up here in North Wales for amdro camper conversions which has been a great opportunity to do something I love in an area I love. But as they say; "the grass is always greener", hence my travels. This wont be my first trip to NZ. I visited in 2005 for 3 weeks with a friend Rob, while traveling around the world. We saw a lot, but not quite enough so have both decided to return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i found it, took some finding!cool, i like.

I want to go to Hot Water Beach in the Coromandel, and dig beneath the sand to get to hot spring water, sounds awesome, especially in wintertime. Listening to Hot Water Music on Hot Water Beach would be symphonically bodatious.

Would you prefer to hitch on the West or East Coast of South Island?
Peace Love Unity!!!!!!!!!